(truth, sooth, troth, amazing! wonderful!! surprising!!!)As promised, Jesus appeared in the east of the earth, at the ends of the earth, and in the air./ 약속하신 대로 예수님께서는 지구의 동쪽, 땅 끝, 공중에 나타나셨습니다.

(truth, sooth, troth, amazing! wonderful!! surprising!!!)As promised, …

디케DIKE 0 917
truth sooth troth
(amazing! wonderful!! surprising!!!)

This video visually shows God's will through Jesus coming down from heaven with numerous angels, Jesus appearing in a dazzling light, and a golden pillar to the right of Jesus.

Jesus appeared in the air in the easternmost part of the earth, South Korea.
The second coming of Jesus has begun.
second coming of jesus
1. The second coming of Jesus begins with his coming into the air.
2, It is completed on the Mount of Olives in Israel.

At the end of the church era, many people witnessed with their own eyes Jesus coming to the easternmost part of the earth, leading a large army, as promised.
The video you are watching now was edited by a person who witnessed the appearance of Jesus in the air to suit the situation at the time.

The two golden pillars represent the two stages of Jesus' second coming.
First, Jesus came to the air. Second, on the 70th anniversary of the Jubilee, Jesus came to the air to personally announce the beginning of the first rapture and the beginning of the great tribulation. It took 30 years to realize this secret, and now God's will has been revealed.

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51,52

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. Revelation 3:15

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:21

이 영상은 수많은 천사들과 함께 하늘에서 내려오시는 예수님, 눈부신 빛 가운데 나타나시는 예수님, 예수님 오른쪽에 있는 금기둥을 통해 하나님의 뜻을 시각적으로 보여줍니다.

예수님은 땅의 가장 동쪽, 남한의 공중에 나타나셨습니다.
예수님의 재림이 시작되었습니다.
예수님의 재림
1. 예수님의 재림은 공중으로 오심으로 시작됩니다.
2, 이스라엘 감람산에서 완성된다.

교회 시대 말기에 많은 사람들은 예수님께서 약속하신 대로 큰 군대를 이끌고 땅의 동쪽 끝으로 오시는 것을 직접 눈으로 목격했습니다.
지금 보시는 영상은 공중에서 예수님의 나타나심을 목격한 분이 당시 상황에 맞게 편집한 영상입니다.

두 개의 금기둥은 예수님의 재림의 두 단계를 상징합니다.
먼저 예수님은 공중으로 오셨습니다. 둘째, 희년 70주년을 맞아 예수님께서 친히 공중에 오셔서 첫 번째 휴거의 시작과 대환난의 시작을 알리셨습니다. 이 비밀을 깨닫기까지 30년이 걸렸고, 이제 하나님의 뜻이 드러났습니다.

보라, 내가 너희에게 비밀을 하나 알려 주겠다. 우리가 다 잠잘 것이 아니요 마지막 나팔에 순식간에 홀연히 다 변화하리니 나팔 소리가 나매 죽은 자들이 썩지 아니할 것으로 다시 살고 우리도 변화하리로다. 고린도전서 15:51,52

내가 네 행위를 아노니 네가 차지도 아니하고 더웁지도 아니하니 네가 차든지 더우든지 원하노라. 요한계시록 3:15

이기는 그에게는 내가 내 보좌에 함께 앉게 하여 주기를 내가 이기고 아버지 보좌에 함께 앉은 것과 같이 하리라. 요한계시록 3:21

0 Comments
반응형 구글광고 등
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand